Error 'Account value length exceed the column field length' when generating Bank Disk
This occurs when user is trying to generate the bank disk under the path “Payroll” > “Post Run” > “Bank Disk”.
This error typically refers to the bank account of either the company or the employee(s) that have exceeded the prescribed length.
Suggested workaround / solution(s):
A. To verify the company bank account number, please follow the steps below.
- Login as the Payroll Administrator.
- Go to “Payroll” > “Payroll Management” > “Pay Group”.
- Go to the details of the “Pay Group”.
- Verify the stated bank account number is correct and make the necessary changes
- Repeat above steps (2) to (4) for all other Pay Groups.
B. To validate if the error comes from the employees’ bank account number.
- Login as Master account.
- Go to “HR Intelligence” > “Report Viewer”.
- Run “BankAccListing.rpt” report to view the bank details of all employees.
- Proceed to step C below once the employee(s) with the problematic bank account details is located.
C. To rectify any employees’ bank account issue,
- Go to “Payroll” > “Employee Pay” > “Payee Data” -> “Bank Details”.
- Make the necessary change and click on “Submit” button to save it.
How to generate multiple bank discs in a single pay run?
Symptoms: Users may want to have two or more bank discs in a single pay run due to an amount limit that the bank approver can approve or one of the bank discs has an earlier pay date than the other bank disc. Possible cause (s): None Suggested ...
Error 'Unable to get the pay period, the record is not found' during Payrun
Symptoms: User encountered the above error message when he/she close the last month of the year via : Payroll >> Pay Run >> Action >> Period Control tab Possible Cause(s): This error usually happens during cross over to a new calendar year and the ...
[MY] How to generate PCB/TP1 for staff(s)?
Symptoms: User want to generate PCB/TCP1 form using Frontier system for employee(s) Possible cause(s): None Suggested workaround/ solution(s): To enter the deduction figure for the individual employee, go to All Menus > Payroll > Employee Pay > Payee ...
How to display a message in Pay slip for all employees?
Symptoms: How to create and display a pay slip message for all employees Possible cause(s) NONE Suggested workaround / solution(s): Payroll Administrator can specify pay messages at the pay group level by going through the following steps. Go to ...
How to do leave encashment from employee's leave balance?
Symptoms: How to do leave encashment from employee's leave balance? Possible cause(s): None Suggested workaround/ solution(s): Ensure 'Leave interface' setting for Annual Leave Type is activated. Go to Leave-->Leave Management-->Leave Group and ...