How to generate multiple bank discs in a single pay run?
Users may want to have two or more bank discs in a single pay run due to an amount limit that the bank approver can approve or one of the bank discs has an earlier pay date than the other bank disc.
Possible cause (s):
Suggested workaround/ solution(s):
- In order to run two or more separate payments in one pay run, you may process the pay run by batch:
Payroll > Pay Run > Action > Activate Run > Under Process Pay Group : Ensure that it is under Batch 1 for
the first group of payment, Choose Payee Selection > Next > Select the payee to be run in the first batch >
- After the first batch is completed, repeat the same steps in step 1 but ensure that the Batch is at 2 before proceeding:
Payroll > Pay Run > Action > Activate Run > Under Process Pay Group : Ensure that it is under Batch 2 for
the second group of payment, Choose Payee Selection > Next > Select the payee to be run in the first
batch > Submit
- Repeat the same for step 1 and 2 if there are more than 2 batches
- Generate multiple Bank disc after the pay run is completed :
Payroll > Payroll Management > Post Run > Bank Disc > Select the Pay Group > Choose the batch that
needs to be generated > Next
- Repeat step 4 for batch 2 and other batches to generate out the bank discs
Error: ACCOUNT value length exceed the column field length :11. value = 0123456789012
Symptoms: Error prompted "ACCOUNT value length exceed the column field length :11. value = 0123456789012" when trying to generate a bank disk file in the Payroll module. Possible cause(s): There is at least one employee who has invalid length of bank ...
How to generate bank disk?
1. Go to Payroll-->Post Run-->Bank Disk 2. Select Pay Group and click Next 3. Select the Pay period and pay run 4. Key in the bank additional information 5. You may click on "Verification" to confirm the employee and payment amount 6. Click on "Next" ...
How to generate pay slip for active employees only?
Symptoms: How to generate pay slip for active employees only and not include resigned staff. Possible cause(s) None Suggested workaround / solution(s): Leave Administrator need to enter “end date” in Pay assignment as termination date for the ...
Error 'Account value length exceed the column field length' when generating Bank Disk
Symptoms: This occurs when user is trying to generate the bank disk under the path “Payroll” > “Post Run” > “Bank Disk”. Possible Cause(s): This error typically refers to the bank account of either the company or the employee(s) that have exceeded ...
How to retrieve the list of failed pay run?
Symptoms: Some failed records after activating Pay run under path: Payroll > Pay Run > Action (Activated Run) Possible cause(s) NONE Suggested workaround / solution(s): Go to Payroll -> Pay Run -> Action (Activate Run) Select the affected pay group ...