How to transfer data from Leave to Payroll module for Leave encashment processing?
Process leave encashment from Leave module to Payroll module.
Possible Cause (s):
Suggested workaround/ solution(s):
In order for the leave type to appear in payroll module, ensure the following setting is set :
Leave > Leave Group/Type > Annual Leave > Leave Interface > Choose “Show as Leave Balance” > Save
- Check that the pay element calculation used for Leave encashment is set as Daily (Annual-GrossPay) via Payroll > Pay Element
- Go to Pay Run > Variable Data > Leave Interface tab
- Select Pay Group, Leave type, as of Date, etc. to filter the employees
- Select the employees’ record and click on Next button
- Select the Pay Period and Pay Element (eg: Leave Encashment)
- Update the Unit If required (only if the number of leave encashment to be given is not the same as the system)
- Click on “Save” button. (Note: This record will be populated in Variable Data)
- To review the date, go to Pay Run > Variable Data > Variable tab and select the employee.
If there is any posting of the leave encashment that need to be undo before running the payroll, go to Pay Run > Variable Data > Variable > Select employee > Select the Leave Encashment element and click “Remove the Payment”
How to do leave encashment from employee's leave balance?
Symptoms: How to do leave encashment from employee's leave balance? Possible cause(s): None Suggested workaround/ solution(s): Ensure 'Leave interface' setting for Annual Leave Type is activated. Go to Leave-->Leave Management-->Leave Group and ...
How to check employees' Variable Data before proceeding to the next payment process?
Symptom(s): To check Variable Data entry given for all employees before proceeding to payment Possible cause(s): To double check the figure or remove unwanted Variable Data entry from any employee before pay run processing Suggested ...
How to reassign new Pay group to employee
Possible Cause(s): NA Suggested workaround / solution(s): Go to Payroll > Employee Pay > Pay assignment > Select the staff > Pay Group tab. Under Transfer to New Pay Group, select the Pay Group and the Next Start Date. You may override the effective ...
How to withhold employee salary for Tax clearance?
How to withhold employee salary for Tax clearance? Solution: 1. go to Payroll-->Payroll Management-->Pay Element and set the pay element that need to be withheld by ticking on 'Is Withholding Salary Element' 2. go to Payroll-->Payee Data, select the ...
[SG] How to have FWL and CPF values in the same month?
Symptoms: To contribute both FWL and CPF in current month payroll for an employee who has obtained his/her PR status in the middle of the month. However, system does not allow both FWL and CPF to appear at the same time. Possible cause(s) This is a ...