[SG] How to have FWL and CPF values in the same month?
To contribute both FWL and CPF in current month payroll for an employee who has obtained his/her PR status in the middle of the month. However, system does not allow both FWL and CPF to appear at the same time.
This is a known issue. Please follow the steps listed as per below
Suggested workaround / solution(s):
- Login into the system.
- Go to Personnel > Employee Record > Personal (Statutory) and enter the following information.
– Is this employee a citizen? : No
– PR Start Date : < Enter the Employee PR Date>
- Go to Payroll >Employee Pay > Payee Data (Statutory) tab and set the following information. – CPF Contribution : CPF
- Run the Payroll for this employee.
- Go to Payroll >Employee Pay > Payee Payslip
- Select the current month payslip.
- Click on Edit Pay button
- Enter the FWL value under the FWL textbox.
- Check “Checked to overwrite” checkbox and click on Save button to save the changes.