System does not prorate the Recurring Pay Element for Resigned Staff
Salary, or recurring allowance in Payroll > Employee Pay > Pay Assignment > Recurring Pay does not prorate even though the End Date has been entered.
Possible Cause (s):
1. The checkbox for "Use Cash" at Recurring Pay item is ticked.
2. The Pay Element does not have any Prorate setting (Prorate is Off).
Suggested workaround/ solution(s):
'Use Cash' at Recurring Pay item is ticked
1. Go to Payroll > Employee Pay > Pay Assignment > Recurring Pay tab.
2. Click on the affected item in the Recurring Pay list.
3. Untick "Use Cash" option.
5. Reprocess the payroll for the affected staff.Pay Element does not have any Prorate setting
1. Go to Payroll > Payroll Management > Pay Element.
2. Click on the affected Pay Element.
3. Under "Element Calculation" section, ensure the Prorate is either "Working Days" or "Calendar Days"
5. Reprocess the payroll for the affected staff.